Atlantic City, New Jersey boasts of numerous tourist attractions like casinos, parks, wooden-plank boardwalk, theme parks and more. The city houses some of the best beaches having soft white sand running miles off the shoreline along with clear blue waters. The best feature about Atlantic City beaches is they are always groomed and raked to provide a safe clean high quality beach experience. The beaches of Atlantic City are surrounded by beachfront hotels and casinos which makes this place the most sought after weekend getaway destination.
Top Beaches in Atlantic City, New Jersey
1. Mississippi Avenue Beach: Located in front of Trump Plaza at the boardwalk, this beach features loads of attractions like beach bar, seafood, restroom, live music, shower and bath area, chairs and umbrellas, parking slots, lifeguards and much more.
2. Boston Avenue Beach: Located in front of Hilton Casino at the boardwalk, this beach offers top attractions like full service beach bar, shower and bath area, restrooms, soft white sand, spacious parking area and lots more.
3. Chelsea Avenue Beach: Located in front of Chelsea Atlantic City Hotel, this beach offers top class cocktail services, cabanas, shower and bath area, spacious parking area or the Chelsea Hotel Valet and lots more.
4. Park Place and the Beach: Located in front of Bally's Casino, this beach offers top quality food and beverages, shower and bath area, resting chairs, umbrellas, cabanas, spacious parking lots and much more.
5. Kingston Avenue Beach: Located to the south of main casino area toward Ventnor this beach offers various public access restrooms and shower area, acres of soft white sand beach, chairs and umbrellas, parking lots and much more.